Saturday, January 5, 2008

January 4th

Uneventful day today. I did have much stronger hunger pangs today then ever before. I'm guessing my body is starting to wonder "what the fuck??". I exercised today with lisa at the gym. We both biked for 20 minutes (strenuously) and then went for a 1.25 mile power walk. Kind of an easy workout but its ok...i needed to give the weights a rest, I'll get back into them tomorrow after my ride with charlie. He wants me to bike 14 miles. I think I will.
Here's the totals!

Weight - 273.6

Breakfast
One piece of whole grain toast with 1 TBSP honey
calories - 180
half cup of cottage cheese
calories - 110
Yo + yogurt with fiber
calories - 110

Lunch
6 inch turkey sub with mustard and veggies on wheat bread
calories - 290

Snacks
Small Banana
calories - 100
Large Pear
calories - 100
2 TBSP of trail mix
calories - 80

Dinner
Sandwich with one serving low fat smoked sausage, cut up cucumber, one slice of whole grain bread, and 1 TBSP of mayo
calories - 260

Exercise
20 minutes vigorous stationary cycling - 430 calories
1.25 miles power walking - 200 calories

TOTALS
Intake - 1120 calories
Output - 3000 (basal) + 630 = 3630 calories
Caloric Loss - 2510 Calories

As you can see, im not quite up to my 4000 calories burned goal yet, but I think I've made pretty good progress. I have met my goal of losing 2500 calories a day. Lets see what the scale says tommorow.
-jonny

No comments: