Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Eve

So today is new years eve. I start on my goal officially tomorrow. Tonight I'll be dining with My best friend Jamie and her beautiful friends Erin and her husband Justin. And then its off to party some and toast in the new year. I know it sounds cheesy me making this big weight loss commitment on New Years but i figured what the hell, the timing is right. I have never been one to make New Years resolutions. Everyone always fails at them, they are stupid. To me this is just a guide post, not really a new beginning. I'm marking this day to begin a new process of living. I wish more people could do the same thing. Instead of making resolutions to change who they are and what they do, it would be great if people would resolve to grow and better themselves through good and healthy choices and actions. So this year, I resolve to really act on the examinations of my life.

Its been pretty uneventful for me today as far as eating and exercising. The only real exercise I have had was dragging the 100 pound crate that contained my new printer up a flight of stairs and setting it up. Its been kinda a crappy day so I haven't really been that hungry. I'm hoping tonight I can just focus on what I do have and what I am; and have a really good time.

So here's my intake today.

Breakfast
1/2 cup cottage cheese with 2 tbsp's pear preserves.
- calories - 220

Half cup Kashi Go Lean Cereal (this stuff is loaded with fiber, ill have to buy some more. It has like 8 grams of fiber per 1 cup serving!!!)
- calories - 100

Lunch
2 once bag of Honey Roasted Peanuts
- calories - 310

Dinner
I'll be eating at bosco's tonight in the rivermarket. No clue what I'll have but I'll try to keep it reasonable. Im guessing its gonna be a 1000 calorie night with dinner and drinks. Then there is party drinking which is totally gonna blow it for me. But for now who cares, its my last night.
- calories - 1000 + whatever I drink after

Totals
Intake - 1630 + cals
Output - 3000 cals (basal metabolic rate)
Caloric Loss - probably a 1000 calories, give or take.
-jonny

No comments: