Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Time to go groccery shopping" or "Does Hammer Gel Count as a snack?"

Weight - 256 pounds
Weight Loss - 6 pounds
Calories in - 1700
Calories out - 3000
Deficit - 1300


Yeah that pretty much sums it up. I had too few large meals today and decided that hammer gel is yummy instead of going to the groccery store! lol.

No exercise today because of the cold and a photoshoot from hell today. I got threatened with a gun on set today over a problem with a location that I thought was safe. That kinda sucked, then the photos sucked because the land owner gave us 20 minutes to finish which wasn't enough time coupled with the fact that it was 40 degrees out, raining, my client and models were late so the light was dropping too fast. Yeah, it was a shit day but it doesnt matter cause i've been on cloud nine lately with better moods from my diet and activity levels. There are other reasons as well.

It's not fair that yesterday it was 80 degrees outside and right now its 33 degrees. Damn arkansas weather.

well here is the food for the day:

Breakfast
1 slice Quiche of chicken, asparagus, and montery jack cheese, 1 cup of thick chicken noodle soup,
1 crusty roll from community bakery. - 770 calories

Lunch
1 vitamin water, 1 1.28 oz piece of buffalo jerky, one serving of peanuts - 400 calories

Dinner
1 serving of whole wheat penne pasta, 1 serving of jarred tomato sauce, 1 sundried tomato
chicken sausage - 350 calories (thanks Nicole)

Snacks
2 hammer gels - 180 calories

6 comments:

dewonn43 said...

Like we were talking about on FB ... You don't want to get into it with someone over their land ... you might have a chance over family ... but they will eat your lunch when it comes to their land ... When I was surveying ... we found 'em carrying guns on their tractors ...

Anyway I did a little math and figured out you must be one busy little beaver ... Your profile says ... "I'm a fashion and commercial photographer 50% of the time, a motion picture camera assistant 50% of the time, and really lazy the other 50% of the time. I also really love to ride my bicycle."

ASSUMING ... that you are riding 10% +50% +50% +50% = 160% ... I guess that by not sleeping you can make up the difference ... carry on ...

Sarah said...

Hammer Gel is tasty on toast, too...

Tomorrow will be better. I wanted to hit up the FGSG ride, but the rain made me wuss out.

dewonn43 said...

The Raspberry Hammer gel is super!

Anonymous said...

fun to read your blog, link from Jo, it has been five days since you posted though so no weight loss report!!! uh oh. smile. congrats on going public, I am sure you will do great!! m

Jo said...

I am nagging! No blog report for quite some time now, young man.

JBar said...

Good job on the weight. Just keep riding and chipping away.
JB