Saturday, January 12, 2008

January 11th - friday

So, ill make this short, it was a short day. Nothing really to say, I was able to fit in a short 20 minute workout this afternoon. It was good because the gym will be closed until monday. I just did some weight circuits. I did 25 rep sets on 5 machines, the lat press, the ab press, the back press, the squat machine, and this machine that i used to exercise my glutes(my butt). I did 3 sets on each machine before I had to leave to go pick up something for art outfitters for the art party tonight.

Food today was kind of random again. I've been avoiding shopping for next week because I'm lazy. Anyways, that will be my sunday task along with getting started on cleaning up my room.


Breakfast was a serving of salmon baked with a tsp of oil and some broccoli that I steamed. Lunch was a serving of coconut ginger thai noodles, some champaign and some strawberries (i think I had 4 ). Dinner was ihop with some friends, I had the garden scramble and 2 pancakes, though I didnt finish the scramble and I only ate one pancake and a small part of the other (sugar free syrup and some heart smart butter spread). This wasnt the best thing in the world, but it wasnt horrible either.

I decided that I was going to reward myself this weekend with my food. Im still going to blog about what I ate, but im not going to count the calories. Around 5:30 i weighed myself today and I was at 267.4. I little break is in order so im just going to relax, without splurging by any means, but without focusing so intently on the tasks that I have, who knows, i might even treat myself to some sushi or even a cheeseburger. Monday will bring some new tasks including some more intense workouts. But i decided it would be a good idea to rest.

Todays totals:

Weight 268 ( this morning)
breakfast
serving of salmon with steamed broccoli
calories-450
Lunch
serving of coconut thai ginger noodles, 4 strawberries, one glass of champaign
calories-450
Dinner
Garden scramble with two pancakes, sugar free syrup, and one thingy of the "heart smart" butter spread
calories - 500 (the menu said 600 but i left a good amount of food on my plate so Im thinking this is accurate)
Drinks
2 glasses wine, 2 miller lites
calories - 380

Totals:
Input - 1780
Output - 3000 (basal rate) + 250 (weight lifting)
Calories lost - 1470
Total weight loss - 8.6 pounds

1 comment:

Justin said...

Grind on, big pimpin.