Tuesday, January 15, 2008

January 15th - no food untill 3pm!

yeah, i woke up late and had to do the mad dash out the door for a meeting I had. I completely forgot to eat or grab something to go. I didnt make it back until 3pm to actually eat anything and then I just snacked which was stupid. On the plus side, i did go grocery shopping last night and got myself lots of good goodies and healthy foods. I bought cod, and chicken tenders, and my low fat sausage ( i love that stuff). I also bought yogurt and low fat cottage cheese (i wanted to try it because the full fat stuff seemed too rich and too salty for me). Got me some pears, some cantaloupe, some new bananas, lemons, broccoli, bag of celery (two bundles), onions, an avocado, and some of those baby cucumbers that are great to snack on. Got some new oatmeal (not as good as my high fiber stuff and it has a few more cals but its still pretty good). I also got some grits. I know corn is the devil and all, but grits are good and filling and this stuff isnt that bad on the calorie scale (instant butter flavor grits - 100 calories!)

I bought some other things along with a book in the isle called "the complete idiots guild to weight loss tracking". It was a quick read with lots of helpful hints and advice along with some charts to keep track of my progress. I think ill be taking some of its advice and measuring my body to track the inches in certain areas. I wish i had done that when I started because now I have no understanding of where I was.

Today was another good exercise day. I did the same workout as yesterday except the weights were different. I added real crunches to my rutine using some fancy thing that u put ur head and arms on and it rolls u up. I did two rounds of 20 reps today on 6 exercises along with my 20 minutes of "fitness" program stationary biking. I threw some squats back into the mix as well. The whole workout was about an hour again and I think it was another 700 calorie day. I think this week I'll be looking for new ways to increase the intensity of my workout. Id love to start by adding racquet ball into the mix in the evenings after my lunchtime workout. I dont have a partner for that though so i guess ill have to figure out something else.

Here's my totals for the day. I'll be making my dinner when I get home so some of this food is not eaten yet.

Weight - 268 - no change

Breakfast
non existent

Lunch (was snack time)
4 dried figs
calories - 120
6 slices of deli honey ham
calories - 80
2 TBSP of this natural cinnamon raisin peanut butter i bought (it was the lowest cal on the shelf)
calories - 170
2 sticks of celery
calories - 20
one packet of instant grits
calories - 100

Snacks
1 banana
calories - 100

Dinner
Im making another bison hamburger so I can use up the last serving of that meat. Ill add sauteed onions and use two slices of regular wheat bread. Ill put 1 tsp of mayo on it and 1 tsp of ketchup and one once of cheddar cheese.
calories
400
2 slices of my cantaloupe (1/4 of the whole thing)
calories - 50

Totals
intake - 1040
output - 3700
caloric loss - 2660
accumulated weight loss - 8.6 pounds

No comments: