Wednesday, April 1, 2009

tuesday

Weight - 252
Loss to date - 10 pounds
Calories in - 1910
Calories out - 3000 (basal)
Deficit - 1090

No exercise today, I took a day off because I was helping out a friend who had surgery. I decided to cook her and her family some comfort food (home made mac and cheese and pan fried chicken).

Anyways, not a good day for food today but still a good day.

Here's my food:

Breakfast:
Half of my soup made from 2 small chicken breasts, one smallish zuchini, one yellow onion,
7 baby portabella mushrooms, green curry paste, 5 garlic cloves, 2 TBSP olive oil,
and herbs and spices - 290 calories

2nd breakfast:
1/2 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt - 90 calories

Pre Lunch:
cliff bar - 240 calories

Lunch:
cliff bar - 240 calories

Dinner:
1 cup home made mac and cheese, 1 fried chicken theigh, one slice chocolate silk pie - 800 calories

After Dinner Snack:
1 Chimay beer, a few bites of soft pretzel - 250 calories

No comments: